WHAT WE DO
What is Leadership Assessment?
Leadership Effectiveness AnalysisTM (LEA) 360® is a descriptive leadership model containing a comprehensive suite of integrated assessment, diagnostic and action tools developed by Management Research Group® (MRG). These tools guide team development, succession planning and competency modeling.
Why is Leadership Assessment Important?
Several examples provided
- Link leadership practices of teams and individuals back to the organization’s strategic business plan
- Encourage coaching and mentoring best practices
- Develop a clear path for change through an actionable leadership development process
- Create a strong coaching and accountability process at both group and individual levels
- Provide constructive coaching suggestions for key areas of leadership development
What is Executive Coaching?
Leadership effectiveness is vital to organizational success. Executive Coaching is a data-driven, facilitated process between a skilled coach and a developing leader.
Why is Executive Coaching Important?
While innate leadership traits are rare, many individuals develop leadership abilities with time, experience, and feedback. Executive coaching speeds the leadership growth process and provides an actionable and supportive framework for success.
Executive Coaching inspires and engages leaders, improves communication within and across teams, and helps the leader to create a culture of high trust and high performance.
How we Do Executive Coaching.
Executive coaching is a confidential one-on-one client-coach relationship that enhances leadership skills within the context of organizational objectives. Our process includes use of empirically validated assessments, constructive feedback, transformational action plans, and reliable coaching to promote positive change.
What is Board Governance?
Governance is the process of providing strategic leadership to an organization. It entails the functions of setting direction, creating policy, making strategy decisions, overseeing and monitoring organizational performance, and ensuring overall accountability.
Why is Board Governance Development & Training Important?
A non-profit organization's success depends heavily on its dedicated board members. With shrinking financial resources, board members must provide both strategic leadership and steady guidance to help their organizations maintain stability and sustainability. The responsibilities of governance cannot be taken lightly. Communities and donors expect effective, responsible governance from their non-profit boards, especially given the reality of increasingly stringent government regulation.
What is New Leader Assimilation?
It is the transition of an executive into a new organization or a new role within an organization.
Why is Leadership Assimilation Important?
The rapid and smooth transition of your organization’s new executive will be critical to the success of that executive and your organization’s ability to attain its business objectives. The pace and scope of the new executive’s accomplishments will quickly demonstrate his/her effectiveness as a leader and will have a direct influence on his/her direct reports.
MEET OUR TEAM
What is Human Resources Management?
An organization’s human resources – its people – are keys to its success. Strong and effective management of those resources require understanding today’s challenges and planning ahead to take advantage of tomorrow’s opportunities.
Why is Human Resources Management Important?
- Provides a framework to better recruit, assess and select qualified employees.
- Increases retention levels of top talent and improves development of high-potential employees.
- Enhances productivity, efficiency, communication and employee morale while developing effective performance management approaches.
- Focuses on best practices for policies, procedures and compliance.
- Builds organizational culture and values.
How we do Human Resources Management
TLG consultants partner with an organization’s leadership to assess and identify human resource needs, design action plans and implement strategies to achieve desired outcomes. We tailor our solutions to address specific issues using various techniques, including individual coaching, team facilitation or customized workshops.
What is Strategic Communications Planning?
Strategic communication allows an organization's leadership to tie all of its messaging together to give it the biggest bang for the buck. A successful leader employs an efficient and well-thought-out communications plan to cut through today's noisy and diffuse media environment.
Why is Strategic Communications Planning Important?
- Being strategic with communication keeps leadership and staff focused on the organization's mission and is the foundation for their success.
- Internal communication can motivate employees and make crystal clear shared goals and the actions needed to meet them.
- External communication tells the world what your organization has to offer and how you differ from competitors.
How we do strategic Communications Planning
We get to know your organization, its goals and resources. Our experienced consultants have built strategic communications plans for other organizations and can assist you in doing the same.
What is Strategic Planning?
It is a process of maximizing the intersection of three areas that will determine the future of your organization:
- 1. Mission: What is your business/what do you do?
- 2. Vision: What do you want to become?
- 3. Core Values: What are your basic beliefs?
Why is Strategic Planning Important?
It provides an effective planning focus for the organization and its leadership team. Strategic Planning considers how the future will impact the organization and develops a strategic plan of action to assure viability and success.
What are Effective Teams?
A group of people working together successfully in achieving a common goal
Why is Developing Effective Teams Important?
Effective teams improve productivity, morale, manage change more effectively and benefit from diverse views and abilities. Communication and decision making are enhanced by effective teams as well as minimizing barriers to creativity.
What are Diversity & Inclusion?
Simply stated, diversity and inclusion are about respect and admiration for the differences in the dimensions of ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, and education. In organizations, diverse work experiences, life styles, and cultural perspectives create an immense opportunity to drive innovation, improve policies and practices, and help leverage the full potential and capabilities of everyone.
- insight to diverse market segments
- a broader, more relevant range of experiences
- better ideas, solutions, and relationships
How we Do Diversity & Inclusion?
TLG consultants work with organizations to draw in the collective brainpower of a diverse workforce and create an inclusive environment using a variety of discovery practices, cultural assessments, dialogue, and action planning activities. Our experienced consultants custom design coaching and facilitation experiences that will help to create a vibrant, egalitarian culture that more fully leverages the talents and capabilities of each person.
Non-profit fund development is a strategic process that is essential for the success of the organization. Our fund-raising consultative services provide:
- Comprehensive understanding of the donor database
- Diversification of fund-raising revenue
- Targeted fund-raising strategies
- Board member and staff education and training
Why is Non-Profit Fund Development important?
Fund-raising is often critical to a non-profit's success. Substantial and sustained success requires a complete and focused approach that can create an aligned fund-raising culture among staff and the board. This can lead to enduring relationships with donors and foundations that provide mission-critical revenue for the organization.